I just received an email from SniqueAway (a travel deal-a-day site) is becoming Jetsetter on June 28, 20213. If you currently have a SniqueAway account, here are some things to know:
- Until June 28, SniqueAway will still operate as usual and any trips you book between now and then won’t be affected
- After June 28, your emails about new limited-time, flash sales will come from Jetsetter
- If you currently have a Jetsetter account under the same email address as your SniqueAway account, your Jetsetter account login and password will remain the same, but now your SniqueAway credit and upcoming trips will be available within that single Jetsetter account.
- If you have a Jetsetter account under a different email address than your existing SniqueAway account, then a new Jetsetter account will be created for you on June 28 with the login information you use on SniqueAway. If you would prefer that these 2 accounts be merged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help. If this is your situation, you are probably best off changing your SniqueAway account information to match your Jetsetter account information prior to this transition.
- Any unused SniqueAway credit will transfer to your Jetsetter account on June 28. Credit may be subject to an expiration date, and all expiration dates on SniqueAway will carry over to Jetsetter. Be sure to check for expiration dates on your credit and don’t wait too long to use them!
- All remaining balances on a SniqueAway gift card can be applied to bookings on Jetsetter. Beginning June 28, go to the Gift Cards section of My Account to redeem a SniqueAway gift card.
To check out more Terms and Conditions you can go to this SniqueAway page.
I’ve actually used SniqueAway once in the past and the deal was pretty good, especially considering it was over Christmas. While I like the consolidation of deals so I do not have to look at too many places and can limit the amount of email I receive, I do like having multiple sites as there are then multiple deal travel options. I do, however, like that my SniqueAway credit that I currently have will move over to Jetsetter and be combined with my current Jetsetter credit – this will help me redeem for a free night! I am aware that some might be disappointed as there have been some issues with Jetsetter not honoring deals in the past and many frustrated customers.
Additionally, the email stated that on June 28th be on the look out for an email from Jetsetter offering some sort of gift. No idea what it might be, but fingers crossed it is good, maybe?! My assumption is that it is some sort of Jetsetter credit for existing SniqueAway members, my guess is $25 credit. We shall see though.
Yesterday I posted on an extremely limited time flash sale that Club Carlson was running where you’d get a 75% bonus when purchasing points. While the deal from yesterday is over the good news is that there is still a chance to get on this deal every day this week. For a 75 minute period… Read full article
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Day 7) is offering discounted stays at various Omni hotels. Omni Berkshire New York City Deal: Certificate for a one night stay on a Friday or Saturday night (including room rate and tax) Cost: $265 ($238.50 with Amex card) Expiration: December 30, 2013 (Blackout dates: November 1, 2, 2013, December 6, 7, 2013,… Read full article
For the next 45 minutes (until 2:15pm EST) you can purchase Club Carlson points with a 75% bonus. This means you can purchase the amount needed a standard room at the most expensive category for $203. You can purchase up to 40,000 points per calendar year per account + the 75% bonus, which can give… Read full article
Yesterday I did a quick post on the enhanced sign up bonus for the four Chase Ink cards: Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Plus, Chase Ink Cash and Chase Ink Classic credit cards! In this post I promised I’d give you some more detailed information on the in’s and out’s of these credit cards and… Read full article
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion (Day 6) is offering discounted stays at various Las Vegas hotels. New York-New York Deal: 2 nights in a suite at New York-New York Hotel & Casino, 2 tickets to Zumanity™ (not available Wed and Thurs) & dinner for two at Gallagher’s Steakhouse (up to $150) Cost: $345 ($310.50 with Amex… Read full article
For a limited time Chase has upped the sign up bonus for the Chase Ink Bold, Chase Ink Plus, Chase Ink Cash and Chase Ink Classic credit cards! For the Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus, the promotional offer is 60,000 points after you spend $5,000 within the first three months. Typically, this offer has been 50,000 points after you spend $5,000… Read full article
To celebrate Fathers Day Living Social is offering $10 off their deals (of $15+) by using promotion code DADSROCK. This code is valid TODAY ONLY. You will see your savings after entering the code in the “Redeem promo code” box during the checkout process. This is a great deal, although it does exclude Takeout & Deliver Orders and deals… Read full article
Happy Sunday! Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages… Read full article
Starting tomorrow, Hilton will be increasing the number of points needed to redeem AXON awards with your Hilton HHonors points. AXON awards are given to those that have one of the two American Express co-branded Hilton credit cards and are discounted points that are available for reservations in multiples of 4-night stays. The discounted points… Read full article