A quick reminder: The “Travel Deals” tab has been updated with travel deals from the various deal-a-day site.
Also, now that ski season is right around the corner (which I am so excited for!), I wanted to highlight some of this weeks ski/snow travel deals.
- Winter Park, Colorado: Two Night Stay for Two
- Mount Snow, Vermont: Two Night Stay in Southern Vermont
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming: Jackson Hole Hotel in the Grand Tetons
- Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain, California: 3-Night Lake Tahoe Condo
- Whistler, British Columbia: Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Daily Breakfast for Two. Combine Up to Four Nights.
- Greater Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley, California: Two-Night Stay for Two in Studio Unit, Resort Fee Included. Combine Up to Four Nights.
Top Promotions: Also, make sure to check out the “Top Promos” tab, which consolidates current credit card, airline, hotel, and car rental promotions into one succinct page.
Both these pages can be used as your one-stop-shop so you do not miss any deals or promotions! These pages are updated every time there is a new travel deal or promotion, so make sure to come back often!
Weekly Travel Reminders:
- JetBlue is offering 20% award tickets through September 28, 2011 for travel between 10/4 – 12/15. Not valid on Friday/Sunday and blackout dates apply: 11/22, 11/23, 11/26, 11/28/2011; The Wandering Aramean Blog Post
- American Express to Delta transfer bonus promotion ends September 30th. There are currently two promotions (can only apply one):
- Receive 50% bonus miles through September 30 [first time transfers only]. Transfers of 100,000 points or more will give you 25,000 MQMs towards status. Must register first prior to transferring any points over. Blog Post
- Receive 20,000 Membership Reward points back for for every 50,000 American Express points transferred to Delta Airlines (40% rebate). Must register first and offer cannot be combined with another transfer bonus. Blog Post
- Earn 100 bonus Continental miles for registering by September 30.
- Amtrak 50% bonus on purchased points (of at least 5,000 points) ends September 30. Purchase points here. Blog Post
- Continental / American Express partnership ends on September 30. If you want to transfer any American Express Membership Reward points to Continental, make sure to do so by this date. You will not be able to transfer any points starting October 1!
Credit Card Pick of the Week: Chase recently announced a 50,000 point bonus offer with their Chase Ink Bold card. New applicants can earn 50,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 in 3 months.
- Chase Ink Bold: 50,000 points for new applicants after $5,000 spend within the first 3 months; Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases, and double points on airfare. If you have a Chase checking account you will receive an extra 20% bonus on all purchases; Annual fee waived for the first year then $95/year. Card Application link. Blog Post; Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Ink Bold post
Additionally, make sure to subscribe to this site (even if you subscribed awhile ago, you will need to resubscribe, sorry!). You will now receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all the posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. You can check out my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.