This past weekend I booked a flight for a friend and by combining two promotions she got 27% off her flight!
Both promotions are still available, so if you are looking to book a Virgin America flight, make sure to jump on both of these opportunities (and yes, you can combine)!
- Get a 20% off code for a Virgin America flight by filling out this form
- Offer ends March 28th
- Must book travel by April 30th
- Must travel between April 4th and June 15th (blackout dates: May 25-28)
- Promotion code is only valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets and must be purchased 3 days in advance
- Get 10% back in an Amex statement credit of your entire charge by tweeting “#AmexVirginAmer”
- This promotion is valid through March 31st
- Read this prior post to see how you link up your American Express card to the Amex/Twitter promotion
- Using twitter, tweet “#AmexVirginAmer” prior to purchasing your ticket – make sure you receive confirmation (which should be within a matter of seconds to your Twitter account)
- Purchase your ticket with your linked American Express card
- You will receive an email within a few hours confirming the statement credit (you will typically see the statement credit within 2-3 days)
So my friends original $309.60 ticket ended up costing $226.80! This is an amazing price for a round-trip ticket from Boston to San Fran. And since she did not have an American Express card, I purchased the ticket and received the points – always an added bonus!
Another reason why I love American Express!