Less then a week ago I posted how the deal-a-day site Vente-Privee was offer $40 Uber credit for $19. This was a quick two day sale and I know many were able to take advantage. For those of you who missed out, there is another opportunity for the same price with deal-a-day site Bloomspot which expires August 9, 2012.
- $40 in credits for $19.
- Credit expires December 10, 2012.
- New clients only.
- Limit one per person. May purchase one as a gift.
- No cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Cancelled pickups subject to a $10 fee.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.
For those of you not aware, Uber is a relatively new car service concept where they are typically slightly more than a cab, but less then the other car service companies out there. They also have a pretty good app for hiring a car and are relatively quick to pick you up. Everything is linked to your credit card on file so no cash is needed and your tip is part of the total price. Ubers are located in the following cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Hamptons (summer only), Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francsico, Seattle and Washington DC.
Additionally, you are able to get $10 free just by signing up with Uber. Since this deal is for new clients only, you will really be get $50 worth of credits for $19. This means $30 free in car service/taxi rides which is great!
If you want to learn more about Uber or other travel apps, make sure to check out this compiled list. Enjoy the deal!
- If you already purchased the Vente-Privee deal you will not be able to add a second promotion code to it. I tried this myself and it failed.
- If you already had an Uber account, but never applied any promotional code to it, this should still work. My husband has had an Uber account for awhile and I was able to apply the Bloomspot deal to his account.
- If you purchase this deal and it will not add to your account, you have 24 hours to cancel, so no harm in trying!
- You will not see the credit added to your promotions page, you will need to go into the billing page to see the credit applied.