I am almost 100% better from being sick last week, so I must admit, I was slacking ever so slightly. In that case, I wanted to make you all aware of these deals and promotions that I haven’t yet blogged about:
- Free Coffee at Starbucks! TODAY Monday October 15 between 4-6pm, you can get a free Cafe Latte. You can find out more details here and check participating store locations.
- Hilton 3-Day Sale in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Through end of day Wednesday October 17, you can get some incredibly discounted rates with Hilton hotels in EMEA. This sale is for weekend stays between October 19, 2012 and December 29, 2013. If you know of any travel plans you have for next year, this sale could come in handy. Unfortunately though, reservations are non-refundable and payment is required at the time of booking. Thanks to Mommy Points for sharing this deal!
- 100 Free Points with Amtrak. Link your Amtrak account with Facebook by November 3 and get 100 free points. Not enough for a train ride, but free is free! Thanks to View from the Wing for sharing this deal!
- Double Virgin America Points. All flights flown by November 15th between Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle will earn double points. You must register in advance of your flight.
- New Westin hotel in Grand Central NYC. Starwood hotels is opening a new Westin hotel (taken over from another hotel property and fully renovated) and is offering discounted rates through March 31, 2013. These rates are 10% off the Best Available Rate and breakfast for two. Keep in mind that sometimes AAA, Corporate Rates, or something else could be less. I love the idea of another Starwood hotel in NYC, especially since this is a category 5 hotel which only requires 12,000 points for a free night. Thanks to Loyalty Traveler for sharing this deal!
Enjoy the deals!