Last week I outlined the diferences between the four Chase Ink Business credit cards. Later in the weeks news broke that the sign up offers were changing, some for the better and some for the worst. Currently, for each of the four cards there are two offers available. All application links will be changing at some point tomorrow, so if the former offer is better for you, today is the last day. For most of you, however, the newer offers are probably better as the minimum spend requirements will be less.
So here you go:
Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus
- Old link: 25,000 Ultimate Reward points after first purchase; an additional 25,000 points after you spend $10,000 in the first three months. Total points = 50,000 points.
- New link: 50,000 Ultimate Reward points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months. Total points = 50,000 points.
- Difference: The new offer only requires half the amount of spend to receive the full amount of points, but you will not get any of the points until that spend is met. With the old offer, you will get 25,000 points after the close of your first statement. At the end of the day, if you can reach any minmum spend, then there is no difference to you.
Chase Ink Classic and Chase Ink Cash:
- Old link: 10,000 Ultimate Reward points after your first purchase; an additional 15,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months. Total points = 25,000 points.
- New link: 20,000 Ultimate Reward points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. Total points = 20,000 points
- Differences: The new offer ultimately gives you 5,000 less points, but requires $2,000 less spend. If you are able to meet the $5,000 minimum spend and you were in the market for one of these two cards, then definitely consider applying with the old link today or tomorrow morning. I personally would say that 5,000 points is worth at least $100, so do not let this opportunity pass (if interested).
The points/miles/travel blogs still have the old links available (via their affiliate links), however, they will only be available through tomorrow (11/13/12) at 10am EST. The new links are available via the Chase website. While I personally haven’t applied for any of the new offers, some reports have said they’ve had issues applying through the Chase site, but calling has work. The new offers will be available everywhere, Chase website and the points/miles/travel blogs starting at some point tomorrow. There will no longer be two different offers floating around which will be good. If you are interested in the new offer, no reason to apply immediately as I expect the offer to stay for awhile – apply when it is right for you (based on last Chase applications and when you can meeting minimum spend requirements).
New link offers:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I personally have the Chase Ink Bold and LOVE the card.