About a month ago American Express fully updated their social media sync promotions for some great deals. Luckily, not too much time has passed, and they again have added some additional partners, which always makes me happy, especially when they are stores I spend at anyways! Remember, these offers are only valid with a registered American Express credit card. Also, not all Facebook offers show up in each person’s individual Facebook account, but I am trying to find the link for each of them so you will still have access – either way, you should have access with Foursquare.
- MGM Grand Restaurant Shibuya (Las Vegas): Spend $150 and get $30 statement credit. Expires 1/21/2013 (available via Facebook and Foursquare)
- MGM Grand Restaurant Diego (Las Vegas): Spend $60 and get $15 statement credit. Expires 1/25/2013 (available via Facebook and Foursquare)
- MGM Grand Spa Health Club (Las Vegas): Spend $100 and get $20 statement credit. Expires 1/25/2013 (available via Facebook and Foursquare)
- Eastern Mountain Sports: Spend $150 in-store and get $25 statement credit. Expires 2/23/2013 (available via Facebook, Foursquare, and Twitter – #AmexEMSOffer)
- 1-800-FLOWERS: Spend $39.99 and get $10 statement credit. Expires 2/15/2013 (available via Facebook and Twitter – #Amex800FlowersOffer)
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: Spend $20 in-store and receive $5 statement credit. Offer not valid at locations outside of California and Arizona, at airports, at Ralphs Supermarkets, or online. Expires 12/31/2012 (available via Facebook, Foursquare, and Twitter – #AmexCoffeeBeanOffer)
- Sony Electronics: Spend $100 and get $10 statement credit. Valid for in-store or online purchase at sony.com/store. Expires 2/23/2013 (available via Facebook) – This has been updated to spend $100, get a $10 statement credit and expire 4/1/2013
- The Palm Restaurant: Spend $200 in-restaurant and get $50 statement credit. Not valid at the Palm Grill & Restaurant at JFK. Expires 12/30/2012 (available via Facebook)
- Dell: Spend $599 online and get $150 statement credit. Only valid for online purchase as Dell.com. Expires 12/31/2012 (available via Twitter - #AmexDellOffer; registration is now full)
As with all other Amex syncing promotions, you must register for the offer via one of the three social media methods. Additionally, Amex limits the number of people who register, so might as well register now. You can learn more about these promotions and how to sync/unsync your Amex credit card in this prior blog post.
To check out all of the other current Amex sync promotions, make sure to check out the “Free Money” tab on this site.