It’s about time for another Amex Twitter Sync promotion. This time you can purchase a $25 American Express gift card for $15. All you have to do is tweet “
#BuyAmexGiftCard25” from your Twitter account. Like all other promos twitter/sync promos, this is only good for those with American Express credit cards and you must sync your card prior to tweeting.
UPDATE: This promotion has ended. It seems like the gift cards sold out within 12 hours.
To take part in this promotion:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter here
- Tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 – you will then get a confirmation that your tweet has been received
- You will get a confirmation that your tweet has been received (go to your “Connect” tab)
- IF you are given a link to update your information, go to that page, enter your information (credit card billing address, expiration date, 4-digit card ID), and click the “I Agree, Submit” button
- You will then have to go to the “Me” tab and delete the already tweeted #BuyAmexGiftCard25 tweet (this is only for those that had to give the credit card info)
- Re-tweet #BuyAmexGiftCard25 – you should receive a confirmation from Amex (go to the “Connect” tab) (again, only for those that had to give the credit card info)
- Go back to Twitter and tweet #ConfirmAmexGiftCard25 - you only have 15 minutes to do this
- Verify you get an email confirmation
- The gift card will be sent to your billing address on file
Filling in this information will order your $25 gift card and will only cost you $15. This is the same as $10 in free money! Remember, you can liquidate this gift card through Amazon Payments to get the $25 paid back to you.
This promotion ends March 3, 2013, but can always end early if the maximim number of people have been met. Also, this is limited to one card per Twitter account. If you have multiple cards, sync them to separate Twitter accounts – if you want to take advantage more than once.