Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions - The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards - A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money - Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can now register for Hyatt’s Spring promotion which starts March 1st – get 3,000 points every 3 nights up to 45,000 points
- If you have an upcoming reservation for a Hyatt hotel, check to see if your hotel went down a category – if it did, call Hyatt and get some points back
- You can still get some deals for a Kindle Fire, Sony Action Cam, Urban Zen bracelet designed by Donna Karan, and Microsoft Xbox 360 by syncing your Amex credit card with Twitter and tweeting a certain code
- Get overnight 24 hour parking in New York City for $19 via Groupon
- If you’ve ever been to Portland, Oregon, help a reader plan their trip by commenting with your recommendations on this post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!