Well I do make an attempt to travel every now and again, and as such I do publish trip reports. These are personal recollections of journeys taken, with pictures, food and thoughts at 41,000ft or below in the sky.
This post is updated as and when I post a report (in other words – when I get my backside in the air)
Published on GhettoIFE.com (this site, in order flown)
- How fast can a Premium Economy Product Drop? With BMI Premium Economy – ORD-MAN (Also on FlyerTalk)
- Come and Be Scared with US! A US Airways Trip – LHR-PHL-SEA-PHX-ORD-PHL-LHR (Also on FlyerTalk)
- If you’re going to San Francisco – The SFO MegaDO 08 – with BMI and United – LHR-SFO-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Gold Run – Mr Kevincm Goes to Washington with Aer Lingus and US Airways – BHX-DUB-PHL-LGA-DCA-BOS-PHL-DUB-BHX (also on Flyertalk)
- Long Haul Commute With United - LHR-IAD-ORD and back again in United Economy/Economy Plus (also on FlyerTalk)
- Saying Goodbye to a Friend - LHR-ORD-PHL-IAD-LHR in United Economy/Economy Plus (also on FlyerTalk)
- The BA Y+/Y Class Experience - LHR-BKK-SYD-SIN-LHR AKA Thank you England and Australia (Cricket Teams) (also on Flyertalk)
- The Autumn Run with UA and US.. and some surprises - LHR-ORD-LAX-LAS (LAS-PHX-LAX-LAS) – SFO-LHR (also on Flyertalk)
- Long Way Home – The Spring Commute with United and Continental – LHR-IAD-ORD-CMH-IAD-EWR-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Atlanta or Bust! With Lufthansa and United - BHX-FRA-ORD-ATL-IAD-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Drinks in Belfast with the BMI Board (BHX-BFS,DUB-BHX) Heading into LCC territory with BMI Baby and Aer Lingus, and a ride on the Enterprise Service. (also on FlyerTalk)
- Kevin Gets a little Seoul – To Seoul and Hong Kong with Asiana and Thai in First and Business Class (also on Flyertalk)
- Mixed Classes, Infinite fun and/or Madness: The Autumn Run with United Airlines – LHR-ORD-LAS-LAX-SFO-DEN-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Gold Run 2: Blame Cananda! It’s only a mileage run anyway! With Aer Lingus, BMI, Air Canada and Continental - BHX-DUB, DUB-LHR-YVR, YVR-IAH-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Re-Creating a Photo – To New York with United, British Airways and BMI Baby - BHX-AMS, AMS-IAD-LGA-IAD-FRA, FRA-LCY (also on FlyerTalk)
- Going the Canadian Way: To Chicago with Air Canada LHR-YYZ-ORD-YYZ-LHR with Air Canada (also on FlyerTalk)
- SEN for £128.20? A Swiss Adventure – BHX-ZRH-BCN-ZRH-BHX with Swiss and Helvetic (also on FlyerTalk)
- From One Side of Birmingham to another (Post Birmingham Riots 2011) and Crossing back across the city one day later
- Multi-Modal Mayhem with With Eurolines, Brussels Airlines, Air Canada and Lufthansa (also on FlyerTalk)
- A Smooch of Chicago and a Kiss of DC – with United – LHR-ORD-IAD-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- Narrow Minds and Narrow Bodies – To Denver with the New United, Aer Lingus and FlyBe – BHX-DUB;DUB-EWR-LAX-DEN-SFO-EWR-BFS;BHD-BHX (also on Flyertalk)
- Farewell Miles – ANA, Asiana Airlines, Thai Airways and BMI to Japan, Hong Kong and Seoul featuring the new Boeing 787 – BHX-FRA, FRA-HND, HND-HKG, HKG-ICN, ICN-LHR (also on FlyerTalk)
- A Last Star Fling? To Chicago with United and Air Canada – LHR-IAD-ORD, ORD-YYZ-LHR – Exclusive to GhettoIFE.com
- Creating a Photo – To New York aboard British Airways with their Airbus A318E – LCY-SNN-JFK, JFK-LCY (also on Flyertalk)
- Behind the Scenes: London City Airport – A look at the work of the staff at London City Airport and what makes an airport tick (also on FlyerTalk)
- Different Airlines – Same Routes – London To Chicago with American Airlines and British Airways Featuring Hurricane Sandy (LHR-ORD-LHR) (also on Flyertalk)
- Oh, For the LOVE of Avois! To Hong Kong with Swiss and British Airways (BHX-ZRH-BCN, BCN-LHR-HKG-LHR-BCN, BCN-ZRH-BHX) - (also on FlyerTalk)
- Back into action, Back to the Back – To Chicago with American Airlines, American Eagle and British Airways (LHR-ORD, ORD-YYZ-LHR) – Currently in progress
Published on Flyertalk (which will slowly move over to this site)
- LHR-BRU-LHR… or “How do you burn a £50 BMI voucher without too much pain?”
- MAN-ORD (29/10 … or Did Kevin Make it to ORD?)
- Kevin goes for a little mileage run on UA – ORD/CMH/IAD/EWR/ORD
- ORD-MAN in BMI Premium Economy (with Pictures)
- Kevin’s American Adventure – MAN-ORD-SEA-ORD-MAN (4 flights, 2 weeks) in Y..
As time allows, I’m migrating the older reports to GhettoIFE.com to build up an archive and a history.
You can also see where I’ve travelled with OpenFlights too.
If you represent an organisation who has been reviewed in a Trip Report and wish for clarification over any issue , please contact me directly at email@example.com stating your credentials and the nature of the query requiring clarification. A response will be sent to you as soon as is possible.