Lots of notable deals going around in the wonderful world of points and miles. Here’s whats going on…
- 1,000 US Airways Miles for Switching to Paperless Statements: If you’re a US Airways Premier World MasterCard cardholder, you can now earn 1,000 bonus miles just by switching to Paperless Statements. I generally prefer getting statements in the mail, because it’s easier for me to file and keep track of expenses, but considering that I currently have this card buried in my desk drawer, I’ll happily make the switch; talk about an easy way to free miles!
- Save 25% on Club Carlson bookings: If you’re planning to stay at a Radisson or Country Inn and Suites anytime between now and March, 31, You can save 25% on select properties using code LMD25OFF. You have until 11:59 PM (CT) on March 15, 2013 to book in order to qualify for the discounted rate.
- Half Price Club Carlson Award Redemptions: Speaking of Club Carlson, select stays at participating hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa through March 31, 2013 can be redeemed for 50% off when you book with points and using the code 50REDEEM. Complete offer details can be found here.
- Dining Sign Up Bonuses: Point Me to The Plane put together a nice post detailing all of the current new-member dining program sign-up bonuses. I also have a previous post explaining some strategies to help you maximize dining program sign-up bonuses here.
- Up to 6,000 Free Alitalia Miles: Gary @ View From The Wing shares with us a way you can earn up to 6,000 free miles with Alitalia if you register for a new frequent flyer account with them. While Alitalia miles don’t excite me as much as United or American Airlines miles do, it never hurts to get free miles if you have a few minutes to spare.
- Vacation Roulette with GetGOing.com: If you’re flexible about your travel plans and love a good rush, New Girl in the Air introduces a new way to have fun booking a vacation with GetGOing.com. Here’s how it works: you pick dates and departure airport, but leave the destination open ended. You then pick two proposed trips that interest you, and GetGOing will ultimately be the one to decide what your travel plans will be. It’s pretty neat if you ask me. Will I try it eventually? Absolutely. I’m all about spontaneous travel. I’m still in the “learning phase” of GetGOing.com, but if you want to check it out too, you can earn $25 in credits to start by joining via my referral link and signing up using your Facebook account.
- Last Day to Activate Chase Freedom Q1 Bonus Categories: If you have a Chase Freedom Visa and have not activated your Q1 bonus categories yet (Gas Stations, Drug Stores, and Starbucks), you have until today to activate to get 5 points per dollar in those categories until March 31, 2013. You will also get credit for prior purchases in those categories from January 1 onwards.
Any other fun deals worth noting?