Best Western has offered bonus airline miles for gift card purchases all summer and this promotion ends August 31. There are eight frequent flier programs offering bonus miles. Best Western gift cards are valid at Best Western properties globally.
You must set your earning preference in Best Western Rewards to miles for this bonus. Most of these frequent flier programs offer unlimited bonus miles earning. This offer is open to Best Western members in U.S. and Canada.
- Air Canada Aeroplan = 1,500 miles per $100 USD/CAD gift card value (no limit).
- Air Miles = 100 miles per $100 CAD (no limit) (member must reside in Canada).
- Alaska Mileage Plan = 500 miles per $100 USD/CAD (no limit).
- American AAdvantage = 500 miles per $50 USD/CAD (no limit).
- Continental OnePass = 500 miles per $100 USD/CAD (no limit).
- Delta SkyMiles = 500 miles per $100 USD/CAD (no limit).
- Southwest Rapid Rewards = 1,200 points per $100 USD/CAD. Promotion limit is 3,600 Rapid Rewards points for $300 in Best Western gift card purchases.
- US Airways Dividend Miles = 500 miles per $100 USD/CAD (no limit).
American Airlines and Aeroplan offer the best bonus miles value.