Hilton Mom Voyage is casting for 15 Mommy bloggers (and possibly even a Daddy or two) who can write and share family travel content on a new site to launch January 2013.
A 2-week nationwide search for Moms who can write about family travel experiences for Hilton Hotels & Resorts launched this week and continues through September 25, 2012.
Looks like an 18-month gig with Hilton that includes:
- Hilton HHonors Diamond status (Hear that SPG? SPG Amex Stars for 2012 were only comped Gold status which I already held.)
- Receive 5 “Be My Guest” certificates for a free night at any Hilton.
- Receive a 5-night Hilton all expenses paid stay that “matches” your family travel style.
Hilton Mom Voyage will be introduced as follows:
- September 11-25: Call-to-entry period via www.HiltonMomVoyage.com
- October 5: Panelists selected
- October 22: Training at Hilton Hotels & Resorts headquarters in McLean, Va.
- November/December: Panelists will begin to embark on their family vacations
- January 2013: Hilton Mom Voyage website launches
Applicants will share information about themselves and their families, as well as complete five essay questions about their travel style and written personality. Chosen panelists will have at least one child between the ages of four and 12 and be a legal U.S. resident.They will have a passion for traveling with their families, possess strong writing skills and storytelling ability, and be available to attend an expenses-paid training session on October 22 in McLean, VA.
Get to it mommy bloggers and get your Hilton blog on.
Swimmin’ pools, movie stars.
Loyalty Traveler post link: http://boardingarea.com/blogs/loyaltytraveler/2012/09/13/hilton-casting-for-mommy-bloggers/
Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests. You can follow Loyalty Traveler on Twitter and Facebook and RSS feed.