Buying Hyatt Gold Passport points normally costs $24 per 1,000 points. Hyatt is running a one week only bonus points offer from January 31 through February 6, 2013 for a 10% to 30% bonus on points purchases.
Hyatt Gold Passport members can purchase a maximum 40,000 points per year. This limited time offer makes possible the purchase of 52,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points for $960.
But is Hyatt’s 30% bonus points a good deal?
- Purchase 1,000 to 9,000 points and get a 10% bonus
- Purchase 10,000 to 29,000 points and get a 20% bonus
- Purchase 30,000 to 40,000 points and get a 30% bonus
- Bonus points offer only applicable to member’s purchases for own account. Gifted points do not receive bonus.
- Points purchased post to member’s account within 48 hours.
- Bonus points offer runs January 31-February 6 (no time zone listed, so I assume either ET (New York) or CT (Chicago – Hyatt HQ)). Read More…