Wyndham Rewards has the best basic points-to-miles exchange of any hotel loyalty program. During the month of February Wyndham Rewards will add 25% more points when buying points at $11 per 1,000 points. This means $22 buys 2,500 points. Wyndham Rewards points-to-miles exchange rate for most airline partners is equivalent to 2,500 points = 1,000 airline miles.
- Wyndham Rewards members can normally buy 40,000 points in a calendar year.
- Wyndham Rewards points sell for $11 per 1,000 points.
- Wyndham Rewards offers 25% bonus forpoints purchases in February 2013.
- In February 2013 a Wyndham Rewards member can buy 50,000 points.
- 50,000 Wyndham Rewards points converts to 20,000 airline miles in most airline partner programs.
- Spend $440 for 50,000 Wyndham Rewards points and exchange into 20,000 frequent flyer miles.
- Note: Most points-to-miles transfers are only available at 8,000 points = 3,200 miles; 17,500 points = 7,000 miles; 30,000 points = 12,000 miles.
- You will only be able to transfer 49,500 points for 19,800 miles (8,000 points x 4 = 12,800 miles + 17,500 points = 7,000 miles for 19,800 miles in most programs)
48,000 points for 19,200 miles,if you have no other points in your account. [Thanks to Archon1995 comment showing better algebra solution to maximize points-to-miles transfers.] Read More…