Wyndham Rewards is the only major loyalty program that has not had elite tiers for members. Now Wyndham Rewards adds a Gold elite level for members who stay 20 nights in a calendar year in Wyndham Rewards numerous brands.
The only benefit advertised for Gold status are bonus points awarded upon reaching 20 eligible nights in a calendar year.
How does Gold Status work?
- After staying 20 qualifying* nights in a calendar year, you’ll achieve Gold Status and automatically be rewarded with Gold Status Points that can solely be redeemed for a free night.
- The amount of Gold Status Points you have depends on the average amount you spent over the course of your 20 qualified nights.
Average spend per 20 nights
Gold Status Points earned
$100 or less 6,000
$100.01 – $150 10,000
- You will earn an additional Gold Status Point bonus for every 20 qualifying nights, up to 3 bonuses in a calendar year.
- Your Gold Status will last for the remainder of the calendar year in which you achieved status as well as the following calendar year.
- You will continue to earn your regular Rewards points on every qualifying night you stay. Again, your Gold Status Points may only be redeemed for a free night; however, your regular Rewards points can be redeemed for free nights, gift cards, merchandise & more.