Earlier this year we ran a travel blog contest in conjunction with Passports with Purpose to raise money for water wells in Haiti. The contest was simple, donate $10 for an entry to win our travel prize donated by the W Atlanta Downtown or many other great travel prizes.
The results are in. Passports with Purpose raised over $110,000 to build water wells in Haiti. We are glad to have played a small part with you in raising funds for this good cause.
And now for the fun part, announcing the winner of our prize giveaway.
Winning Prize Winner
The winner of our prize won the following:
- W Atlanta Downtown 2 Weekend Night Stay
- The W Atlanta downtown is offering a complimentary 2 weekend night stay in one of their Wonderful rooms
Congratulations to Perryplatypus for winning and thanks for donating to a good cause! Perryplatypus has been contacted and we are working to get the prize in his hands for an enjoyable stay at the W Atlanta Downtown in one of their Wonderful rooms.
- Two Free Nights in W Atlanta Downtown for only $10
- W Atlanta Downtown Wonderful Room
- BLT Restaurant at W Atlanta Downtown
- Lobby Lounge at W Atlanta Downtown
- W Atlanta Downtown Drink Shop & Lobby Lounge Happy Hour