Amex has a limited time publicly available 25,000 bonus point offer for the Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN. But at the same time, they have sent out new targeted 100,000 Business Platinum American Express offers.
The New 100,000 Targeted Offer
- Applicants approved by April 13 (up from March 16th), 2013 will receive 100,000 Membership Rewards bonus points
- Simply spend $10,000 on the card before July 12th (up from June 14th), 2013 to receive the bonus points
- Call American Express at 800-971-6736 and provide your personal RSVP code
- Bonus ID: A3P3 (old A3ML)
I received two more of these targeted 100,000 offers that I cannot use. The promotional offer strictly prohibits anyone from receiving the 100,000 bonus and is not available to those “who have had this product or any other Business Gold or Green Card account within the last 12 months.”
This Targeted Campaign Isn’t new
- Starting back in the spring of 2012, Mrs Weekly Flyer received her first targeted offer for 100,000 points with the personal Platinum Card. Her offer was a targeted offer providing 100,000 bonus points, but is no longer available.
- Then in Autumn I was able to apply for the public 75,000 bonus point offer for the Business Gold from American Express. By applying for this card, I left points on the table, 25,000 to be exact because I received and continue to receive targeted Business Platinum 100,000 offers from American Express.
- Fast forward to early December of last year, I received my first offers for the 100,000 bonus points with the Business Platinum Card.
- Then, only weeks later in the middle of December, I received no fewer than THREE additional offers for 100,000 bonus points for the Business Platinum Card from American Express.
- And just a few weeks ago, I shared my experience applying for the 100,000 bonus point offer for the personal Platinum Card.
- Last week I received the first in what is the newest round of targeted 100,000 bonus points offers for the Business Platinum Card.
- In late January, I received additional 100,000 targeted offers.
Other Huge, Signup Bonus Offers
If you weren’t targeted for the 100,000 offer for the Business Platinum Card from American Express or missed the 75,000 offer for the Business Gold Card earlier this week take a look at the following big bonus point offers.
The Application Link For The Chase Ink Bold Business Card offers 50,000 bonus pointsafter $5,000 spend within 3 months
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening
- No interest charges because it’s a pay in full charge card
- Earn up to 5X points per dollar on eligible business purchases, and points do not expire
- Transfer points at full value to participating travel programs
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime
- Introductory Offer – First Year Free ($95 thereafter)
The Application Link For The Chase Ink Plus Business Card offers 50,000 bonus pointsafter $5,000 spend within 3 months
- Reward yourself with 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months from account opening
- With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free employee cards
- Transfer points you’ve earned to participating frequent travel programs at 1:1 value
- Save with a 0% intro APR for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers
The current publicly available Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN comes with 25,000 bonus points and all of the regular benefits while the Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express Open comes with no bonus points but the regular benefits of the card.
Two of my Businesses are currently receiving this targeted offer while the third no long receives it due to signing up for the offer. There are some good publicly available offers out there at the moment, like the Chase 50,000 bonus point offers, but the best offers aren’t always publicly available.
Have you had success with this targeted offer?