Bliss Spa is offering a great deal where if you book a $150 spa service, you get a free $100 shopping spree of Bliss products. The deal only goes now through February 28, 2013 so act fast. Mrs Weekly Flyer received this offer in an email today and has already booked her a visit to the spa that she had planned on making anyway.
- She booked through the Chase portal that I access through my Chase Sapphire Preferred®
- Logged into her Bliss account
- Booked 75 minute massage for $155
- Will present the offer email to receive free $100 and will let you know how it works out
Terms And Conditions
- Offer valid February 19-28, 2013
- Excludes Bliss DC, Bliss Boston, Bliss Fort Lauderdale, and Bliss Atlanta Downtown
- Purchase a $150 on spa services in order to redeem $100 towards bliss products only
- Restrictions apply
- Offers and promotions cannot be combined
- Offer not valid on tools and must be used towards bliss full size products
- Glow-it-all members cannot use glow points to redeem offer
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or credit
- Limited to one offer per person
- Excludes laser hair removal services
- Bliss reserves the right to end or change this promotion at any time
The Bottom Line
Now is a great time to head to the spa. The $100 shopping spree is a fun bonus to what will already be a great afternoon at the spa!
Did you receive this email offer from Bliss Spas?
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.