In addition to earning an extra 1,000 to 1,500 points per stay through the method I shared last year, you can now earn even more Starpoints per stay at a Sheraton. Starwood Preferred Guest is offering a bonus 1,000 points for every stay between now and May 31, 2013 in a Sheraton club level room.
How To Get Bonus 1,000 Starpoints
- Book a Sheraton Club Stay online at Sheraton.com/Club
Terms And Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Sheraton Hotels & Resorts consumed on an eligible rate plan between February 21, 2013 and May 31, 2013.
- Book online at Sheraton.com/Club or by phone. From the U.S. and Canada, please call 800-325-3535 for reservations or click here to view a list of worldwide toll-free phone numbers.
- 1,000 Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights booked on DAILYFS or SICLUB rate plans in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
Bonus points are always good, But this won’t matter for Platinum members who already receive complimentary access to Club Lounges. If you aren’t a SPG Platinum member and want to use this promotion, just make sure the rate plans for this promotion (DAILYFS or SICLUB) don’t negate the bonus by jacking up the cost of the club level room.
Gold and Preferred members can still upgrade to a Sheraton Club using the points chart below.