The Southwest 50,000 Bonus Point offer is back. I haven’t seen it in a while. With it, potentially, comes the ability to take advantage of the “single best trick to travel domestically” in the United States.
Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card
The Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card is offering enough points for two round trip tickets.
The offer details are below:
- LIMITED-TIME OFFER: Get 2 ROUNDTRIP FLIGHTS after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account. Government fees as low as $10 not included.
- Get 6,000 points every year after your Cardmember Anniversary – that’s enough for a $100 Wanna Get Away? Fare!
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines® and AirTran® Airways purchases made directly with the airlines and on Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Redeem points for Gift Cards, Car Rentals, Cruises, Hotel Stays, and International flights to over 800 Destinations on 50+ global carriers.
- Double Points and Double Tier Points with Southwest
- Monster week of points earning
- One-way flight earns $800 worth of flying
- Southwest adds in-flight entertainment options
- Single best award trick to travel domestically
- Southwest standard awards still a powerful tool
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.