Avis has teamed up with Alaska Airlines to offer double and triple miles on car rentals. The offer is valid through December 31, 2013 and offers double and triple the normal miles earned depending on the length of the rental.
Avis members normally earn 50 miles per rental day on qualifying rentals or 500 miles per rental of 5 days or more. This promotion offers double miles on rentals of 2-3 days and triple miles on rentals of 4 or more days.
How To Earn Double And Triple Bonus
- Earn Double bonus on rentals of 2-3 days us coupon code: MUAA117
- Earn Double bonus on rentals of 4 or more days use coupon code: MUAA118
- Earn triple bonus miles on qualifying rentals of 4 days or more
- Earn triple bonus miles on qualifying rentals of 2-3 days
- Valid through December 31, 2013 at participating airport locations in the U.S. and Canada
Terms And Conditions
- Double and triple bonus miles are valid until December 31, 2013, on a qualifying rental at participating Avis airport locations in the United States and Canada.
- Offer of double bonus miles is valid on daily and weekend rentals with a 2-3 day length of rental. Mention coupon MUAA117 to get this offer.
- Offer of triple bonus miles is valid on daily, weekly and weekend rentals with a 4 day minimum length of rental. Mention coupon MUAA118 to get of this offer.
- Bonus miles are in addition to the base miles you receive each time you rent with Avis.
- Provide your Mileage Plan number at the time of reservation.
- An advanced reservation is required.
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount.
- The savings of up to 35% applies to the time and mileage charges only of the rental.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra.
- Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra.
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Avis.com.
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Holiday and other blackout periods may apply.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Frequent flyer surcharge of up to $0.75 USD per day, may apply.
- Mileage accrual structure subject to change.
- Rental must begin by December 31, 2013
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles are well known to be flexible because you can redeem them on multiple airlines across alliances. So when opportunities come up to earn miles in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program, I give it serious consideration due to the flexibility.
But I still prefer to earn 3,000 US Airways miles with every Avis rental.
Join others by Signing up for Email || Follow Us On Twitter || Like Us On Facebook
Hotel Offer Page || Airline Offer Page || Flexible Offer Page || Tips & Tricks Page
This year has been good. First, I was offered a 1,000 point bonus per segment from Delta. Then we were offered three 100,000 bonus offers for the American Express Business Platinum card. Now, Alaska Airlines is offering me a 10% off discount code just for having a birthday. The discount code is good for 10%… continue reading
I received some bad news about the First Class award ticket I booked to Hawaii this week with Alaska Airlines on Delta SkyMiles. My winning moment came when I booked a First Class award ticket to Hawaii on SkyMiles for only 75,000 SkyMiles round trip. This was booked at the Delta SkyMiles low level and… continue reading
One rule I have when booking an award ticket with Delta is to never give up. Don’t stop believing you can find an award at the low level. As a result of my booking approach, I believe the following song is a fitting soundtrack to this story of booking an award to Hawaii from Atlanta… continue reading
Alaska Airlines is offering a 40% bonus on purchased miles before September 28, 2012. The bonus gets better the more miles you purchase. How To Purchase Miles You can purchase miles directly from Alaska Airlines Promotion Details The bonus on Alaska Airlines miles gets better with the more miles you purchase. You can buy up… continue reading
American Airlines is moving forward with merger considerations. They are reported to be considering six options including JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, US airways, Virgin and are even considering themselves. This move comes as creditors have pressed American Airlines on their stand alone restructuring plan. Reuters has a good report with the following high level summary:… continue reading
Every kid’s (and big kids) dreams can come true with the Alaska Airlines dream suite sweepstakes. Enter for a chance to win one of the monthly prizes or the Grand prizes. You can enter to receive up to four chances to win. The promotion period runs from now through August 7, with an entry period… continue reading
Alaska Airlines is celebrating Earth Day by donating 5 miles per ticket sold to the Nature Conservancy. They are offering a 10% discount to motivate you to purchase your tickets today. This is a win-win in my opinion. The 10% discount is good for all Alaska Airlines flights between April 24, 2012, and June 9,… continue reading
The USA Today is a great newspaper for road warrior’s given its presence in most major hotels. I always grab the copy left outside my hotel room door on the days I fly. I use it to keep me entertained during takeoff and landing. My routine is consistent. I quickly scan the headlines and rush… continue reading
Barrow provided me the most memorable trip I have ever experienced. One unforgettable encounter was unlike any other I’ve had before. Trip Report Introduction Initial Impressions of Barrow Exploring Barrow An Unforgettable Encounter During our Barrow tour, we finished up the city portion and headed for Point Barrow, the northernmost point in the United States…. continue reading