Premium Economy service will start July 11, 2013 from Montreal to Paris, with introduction on other international routes over time.
I like how the seat looks like
Will I pay $400 more? I do not think so. Anyway for business travel (i.e. reimbursed by the company) there seems to be a market here.
Unless you are the CEO, executive first would be out of reach, but premium economy, companies will not have the heart to oppose it .
Air Canada rouge will offer Premium rouge starting July 1, 2013 on the following routes: Toronto – Athens, Toronto – Venice, Toronto – Edinburgh, Montreal – Athens.
What else is part of the Premium Economy:
- A new state-of-the-art entertainment system featuring your own personal 26.4 cm (10.4 in) touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated on-demand entertainment
- In-seat power at every seat
- A single-pin audio jack for your own headset, or complimentary headphones to keep after the flight
- Complimentary wines, spirits and premium cuisine, and a hot towel with every meal service
- Complimentary copy of our award winning enRoute magazine, and a selection of newspapers
- An adjustable headrest, a comfortable pillow and blanket, as well as your own amenity kit
- Ambient mood lighting and an individual reading light
- An increased baggage allowance as compared to Economy Class
- The following priority services: Priority boarding, check-in and baggage handling