Expert Tip #5: Alliances are key to maximizing Miles and Elite Status
Understanding the alliances and the airlines that make them up, and which airlines do not participate in an alliance, is key to maximizing miles and status. What alliances allow you to do is pick one airline per alliance and earn miles on that one airline’s frequent flier program no matter which airline in the alliance you fly. That way you can maximize miles. Airlines not only give redeemable miles but also status miles across alliance partners, so this also maximizes Elite Status earning.
Related articles are:
- Airlines Alliance: Why all the fuss?
- Why I never fly Southwest
- Airline Alliances: The Next Generation
- Codeshares, Alliances, Partners
- Choosing and Airline or Alliance: Why hubs matter?
Click to read more Airline Miles Expert Tips.
Visit our sister Blog by Tech Startup dundat.com