It’s baaaaack! The 100,000 Avios British Airways Visa Card
When it comes to Credit Cards going wild, nothing beats a card that gives a 100,000 miles! Last year both CapitalOne and British Airways had this offer. CapitalOne repeated it a month or so ago, this year too, although not as good in it’s terms as last year. Not to be left behind, British Airways is back withs Chase is once again a promotion where you can earn a 100,000 Avios.
Here are the terms:
- EARN UP TO 100,000 BONUS AVIOS
- 50,000 Avios after the first purchase
- Another 25,000 Avios after the first $10,000 spent in the first year
- Yet another 25,000 Avios after the second $10,000 spent in the first year
- NEW: SMART CHIP TECHNOLOGY
- NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES
- TRAVEL TOGETHER TICKET
- Companion ticket after $30,000 spent
- EARN AVIOS WITH EVERY PURCHASE
- 1.25 Avios for all purchases. 2.5 Avios for British Airways tickets
- ALL THESE BENEFITS FOR AN ANNUAL FEE OF $95
- Not waived for the first year (same as last year)
Check it out. If you can spend the money – $20,000 in the first year, then it is an excellent deal not to be passed up. If you cannot, it’s still 50,000 Avios. Also remember, British Airways allows for household accounts. So, multiple family members can combine their Avios.
Visit our sister Blog by Tech Startup dundat.com
Please note that UnRoadWarrior has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned here. UnRoadWarrior may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.