Just got it: Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
I am not into churning credit cards for points. I get my fair share every year, but limit to very good deals (like the recently ended 100,000 Avios card). But when I do see a good deal, I apply and get it. The new Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card is one such good deal. Instead of awarding Hilton HHonors points, like such cards typically do, this cards initial offer is two weekend night certificates (after $2,500 spend)! This is, in my opinion a great deal, as pints have more restrictions than certificates and also, the points needed for most upper end locations is outrageous.
Here are some other cool rewards of the card:
- Earn 2 weekend night certificates good at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio after $2,500 in eligible purchases within 4 months of account opening*
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on hotel stays within the Hilton HHonors portfolio*
- Earn 5 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on airline and car rental purchases*
- Earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per $1 spent on all other eligible purchases*
- Enjoy the benefits of HHonors Gold status as long as you are a cardmember*
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases*
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with your Citi chip credit card
- Earn an anniversary bonus of 1 weekend night certificate at select hotels and resorts within the Hilton HHonors portfolio each cardmembership year with qualifying purchases*
As a long time Hilton HHonors member, I was in moment the card was announced. Other than the free night, the Gold status was another plus. I very rarely make it to Gold Hilton HHonors. Have been Silver for years.
Apply here: Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card
Disclosure: Links in this article are affiliate links and I will earn a small amour of money when you apply and get approved. Support this blog by participating!