Chase revises its Ink offers – no sign up bonus, lower spending requirements
Just as I posted my last post comparing Chase Ink offers, Chase has changed the offers and eliminated the offers that gave half the points after the first purchase and half when you hit the higher spending requirements. Now all links available have the lower spending requirements of $5,000 in three months to get the full 50,000 points.
You can apply here:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening
- No interest charges because it’s a pay in full charge card
- Earn up to 5X points per dollar on eligible business purchases, and points do not expire
- Transfer points at full value to participating travel programs.
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- Introductory Offer – First Year Free ($95 thereafter)
Ink Plus® Business Card ** OFFER BEING REVISED **
Check it out!
Please note that UnRoadWarrior has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned here. UnRoadWarrior may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.