This contest is now closed
One of the best parts of traveling internationally in business or first is the amenities. I save up as many miles as I can every year to take one really big trip in first class.
I think most business class amenity kits are pretty much the same – sure, they all have different product brands, and some have a few extra things inside, but what you’re getting is an amenity kit. Now, fly first class and the amenities can vary, greatly. I’ve had the opportunity over the last several years to take an annual vacation trip in first class – using miles. I’ve flow different airlines each time. These are my favorite flights, in order:
- Singapore Airlines – Singapore, in my opinion, is truly one of the best airlines. The first class experience is like no other I’ve had. If you have the chance, I highly recommend flying first on Singapore.
- Thai Airways – Thai has one of the best ‘on the ground’ experiences, if not the best, that I’ve ever had. Whether you’re flying business or first, make sure you take time to try the lounge in Bangkok. Passengers in both classes get a free foot or neck massage and it’s not a quickie – it’s a full 30 minute massage. The in-air service is amazing, especially in first class. Thai first class is a great choice.
- Asiana – Asiana has the best first class amenities in-flight, in my opinion. The ground service doesn’t match up to Singapore or Thai, but the flight experience is lovely.
On my most recent trip on Asiana I got quite a collection of goodies. And I’m giving them away to one lucky reader. Here’s what you’ll get:
- An amenity kit filled with 7 travel-sized Bvlgari products
- A Tuscan scented candle from Ferragamo (the candle actually retails for $65! I can’t imagine ever buying a $65 candle)
- Asiana first class pajamas (size XL, in reality I think they’re about a men’s small)
How do you win this first class prize? Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what your favorite airport is. That’s it, simple.
- One comment per person, please.
- Use your first name and first initial of last name (i.e., Stacey S) when entering.
- Deadline to enter: Sunday December 23 2012 at 8pm ET
- Void where prohibited by law
- Note: I am out of the country until Feb 1. The prize will be mailed to the winner on Feb 2nd.
AND….the winner is…..comment #33 from Dia A. (aka The Deal Mommy) congrats Dia! Your prize will be mailed on February 2nd.