It was only available for a few hours to make sure systems are working. As of this afternoon it’s back, in limited quantities.
And there are even more benefits that hadn’t been revealed during the soft launch, like free upgrade to National Car Rental’s Executive status.
One year of Milepoint premium membership is currently just $59 and comes with the following benefits:
- 2,000 United MileagePlus miles
- Hyatt Gold Passport Platinum status through Feb. 2014 or 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points
- One year of ad-free viewing on Milepoint.com
- Free 1-year subscription to InsideFlyer.com
- One Free Gogo Inflight Internet 24-hour pass
- Free 3-month trial of Clear
- Free upgrade to AwardWallet Plus account and a free AwardWallet OneCard
- Free upgrade to UsingMiles Premier Membership
- Free upgrade to National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive Status
- 40% discount on “Decoding Air Travel” books
- 25% discount on “Frequent Flyer Master” e-book
- 20% discount on “Decoding Air Travel” seminars/webinars
- 20% discount on ExpertFlyer.com
- 20% discount on BookYourAward.com
- 20% discount at SCOTTEVEST
- 10% discount on KVS Tool
I did help put together a few of offers included with Milepoint Premium (I’m proud of the frequent flyer community I helped to found a year and a half ago) and hope you find membership valuable.
Discussion of Milepoint premium can be found in this thread where any questions you have may already have been answered, or where you can get answers to new questions as well.