Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions - The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards - A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money - Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- REMEMBER to register all your American Express cards for Small Business Saturday TOMORROW – this will give you $25 statement credit when using your registered card at a participating small business merchant on Saturday November 24th
- Chase has lowered the minimum spend for all their Ink Cards – it is now $5,000 spend in 3 months for the Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus (for 50,000 bonus points) and $3,000 in 3 months for the Chase Ink Cash and Chase Ink Classic (for 20,000 bonus points)
- Through November 24, you can purchase a $100 Visa or MasterCard gift card at Staples and receive a free $15 staples gift card through an easy rebate – this can be a money making opportunity
- Through December 31, you can get a 30% bonus when purchasing Amtrak points – this means a one-way ticket in the Northeast should never cost you more than $82
- For a few days, TopCashBack.com was offering 21% cash back on all InterContinental Hotel properties, but that has now been decreased to 15% cash back
- American Airlines is offering a generous bonus offer when purchasing miles – up to 50% bonus which means 90,000 total miles will only cost you about $1,800 (pretty good if you are looking for that business class ticket)
- If you’ve ever been to Istanbul, help a reader by posting your suggestions on things to do, places to stay, and where to eat
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!