Ski season is in full force and it seems as though this winter will hopefully be better than last in regards to snow on the mountains. While there are many ways to get lift ticket discounts at mountains (lifttopia.com, workingadvantage.com, local gas stations), Costco has some great deals. The great thing about Costco is that you can return the pre-purchased lift ticket if you end up not using it (just make sure to double check with your local Costco).
Keep in mind that each Costco location carry different mountains lift tickets as they typically offer those in the region. I was at my nearby Costco this past weekend (116th street in NYC) and saw they were offering for Hunter Mountain and Park City.
So here are some of the various mountain deals I’ve found.
- Hunter Mountain, New York: Two unrestricted lift tickets for $98
- Park City, Utah: 5 any day lift tickets for $338
- The Canyons, Utah: 2 pack of 3 out of 7 days for Canyons for $400
- Alyeska Ski Resort, Alaska: Two-Day Adult Lift Ticket for $104.99 (order online)
- Big White Resort, British Columbia: Adult 2-Day Flex Pass for $129.00 (order online)
- Red Mountain Resort, British Columbia: Two 1-da lift tickets for $89.99 (order online)
- Mt Hood Meadows Ski Resort, Oregon: Learn to Ski or Snowboard Package – includes, 3 days of lift day passes, 2 hour lessons and equipment rentals (order online)
- Eldora, Colorado: 3 pack for $119
- Mount Tremblant, Canada: 2 day for $129.99 or 3 day for $189.99; also the two-pack includes two $10 meal vouchers and the three-pack includes three $10 meal vouchers (order online)
- Diamond Peak, Tahoe: While I cannot find the prices, you can purchase these discounted lift tickets at these Costco locations
- Whitefish Mountain, Montanta: 2 any day tickets for $99
Feel free to comment if your Coscto has any others than listed above and I will add to the list. I’ve also heard that REI stores sometimes have discounted lift tickets as well. Enjoy!