I just came across a few more American Express Sync offers which can provide for some free money! The weird thing about these offers is that not everyone’s account shows all of the offers. For example, on my Facebook Amex Sync page, I only saw the NBA store one, but my husbands showed the NBA store and Seamless Web offer. I then signed onto my moms Facebook Amex Sync page and hers showed all three offers below. However, between Facebook, Foursquare, and your American Express online account “My Offers” tab, you’ll be able to register for all three.
So here are some new fresh offers:
- NBA Store: Spend $30+ at the NBA Store or NBAStore.com and get a $10 statement credit, expires 6/30/2013
- Register via Facebook
- Seamless.com: Spend $25+ on Seamless.com and get a $5 statement credit, expires 5/3/2013
- Register via Facebook or your American Express “My Offers” tab
- AMC Theaters: Spend $20+ at AMC for in-theater purchases and get a $5 statement credit, expires 4/30/2013
- Register via Foursquare or Facebook
I will add these to my “Free Money” page, which also gives you the link to sync your American Express credit card to Foursquare and Facebook. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (non-Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this prior blog post.