I just received an email from SniqueAway (a travel deal-a-day site) is becoming Jetsetter on June 28, 20213. If you currently have a SniqueAway account, here are some things to know:
- Until June 28, SniqueAway will still operate as usual and any trips you book between now and then won’t be affected
- After June 28, your emails about new limited-time, flash sales will come from Jetsetter
- If you currently have a Jetsetter account under the same email address as your SniqueAway account, your Jetsetter account login and password will remain the same, but now your SniqueAway credit and upcoming trips will be available within that single Jetsetter account.
- If you have a Jetsetter account under a different email address than your existing SniqueAway account, then a new Jetsetter account will be created for you on June 28 with the login information you use on SniqueAway. If you would prefer that these 2 accounts be merged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help. If this is your situation, you are probably best off changing your SniqueAway account information to match your Jetsetter account information prior to this transition.
- Any unused SniqueAway credit will transfer to your Jetsetter account on June 28. Credit may be subject to an expiration date, and all expiration dates on SniqueAway will carry over to Jetsetter. Be sure to check for expiration dates on your credit and don’t wait too long to use them!
- All remaining balances on a SniqueAway gift card can be applied to bookings on Jetsetter. Beginning June 28, go to the Gift Cards section of My Account to redeem a SniqueAway gift card.
To check out more Terms and Conditions you can go to this SniqueAway page.
I’ve actually used SniqueAway once in the past and the deal was pretty good, especially considering it was over Christmas. While I like the consolidation of deals so I do not have to look at too many places and can limit the amount of email I receive, I do like having multiple sites as there are then multiple deal travel options. I do, however, like that my SniqueAway credit that I currently have will move over to Jetsetter and be combined with my current Jetsetter credit – this will help me redeem for a free night! I am aware that some might be disappointed as there have been some issues with Jetsetter not honoring deals in the past and many frustrated customers.
Additionally, the email stated that on June 28th be on the look out for an email from Jetsetter offering some sort of gift. No idea what it might be, but fingers crossed it is good, maybe?! My assumption is that it is some sort of Jetsetter credit for existing SniqueAway members, my guess is $25 credit. We shall see though.