Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions - The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards - A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money - Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- The Southwest Credit Card is now offering a 50,000 bonus offer and it is a great way go earn a Southwest Companion Pass
- Southwest and AirTran have extended their schedule for reservations through February 12, 2014
- JetBlue has also extended their schedule for reservations through April 30, 2014
- There are some great new American Express sync promotions going on right now where you can get a statement credit by making purchases at Barnes & Nobel, California Pizza Kitchen, Serafina Restaurant, and Adidas
- Come this October, AirTran is increasing their change and cancellation fees from $75 to $150!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!