As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. I realized I forgot to do this last Sunday (and I think the Sunday prior as well), so this week will contain promotions that have been blogged about more than just the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Hotels.com is offering a terrible Black Friday deal where the 2nd night at some hotels (not good hotels!) are pricing out to be $1.
- Some folks have reported being targeted for a 50,000 point promotion after meeting minimum spend requirements for the American Express Premier Rewards Gold card.
- For JetBue flights booked on points by tomorrow, December 2, 2013, you’ll earn 2,013 points back to your account
- There are still some great Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel deals available!
- There is a 70,000 point bonus offer for the Marriott Rewards credit card
- Chase Freedom has announced their Q1 5x categories - Jan, Feb, and March earn 5x points at Gas Stations, Department Stores, and Starbucks
- For Hilton stays through January 31, 2014, you can pay with an American Express Membership Rewards credit card and earn 4x membership reward points
- You can get 10% off Hyatt gift cards purchased through December 31, 2013
- The Chase Freedom credit card is currently offering 20,000 points after spending $500 within the first three months – this is a limited time promotion that you can read more about here
- There are MANY new American Express Sync promotions – and more to come in a post tomorrow!
- Spend $150+ on Amtrak with your synced Amex card and get a $30 statement credit
- If you’ve ever been to Savannah, Georgia help a reader out and comment on this blog post
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!