This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through the American Express Affiliate Program.
I took some heat from readers and fellow bloggers like Gary who felt I should have called Delta out about the Award Wallet situation. I stand by my post, but with all the changes over the past year, this latest commercial makes me want to rant a bit. Take a look and see what you think:
So here is what I think. I think we can come up with our favorite “UP” slogans. Here are mine:
1) Delta gives you “UP” to 72 hrs to cancel and award flight. Then your miles are “UP”!
2) If you take a bump on Delta, it is “UP” to you to fly. Don’t even think of spending it on your wife or kids as how you spend your money is not “UP” to you!
3) Take a look at our award chart, the prices are going “UP”! And tomorrow we will “UP-it” again?
4) Hey, look at our fares, they are “UP” more than most other airlines.
5) Want to use Award Wallet, no way, sure AMEX tracks your Delta points the same way and checks our servers all the time for your balance, but that is “UP” to us!
OK rant off. But this could be fun. Let’s do this. This Sunday I will pick the best 5 ideas you have, it can be good or bad, pro Delta or con, with the “UP” in it. You must comment on the blog so if you are reading this in e-Mail, please go to the blog and comment. Then, I will put “UP” a poll where you all have a week to vote on the one you like best.
The readers’ choice will get a $25 AMEX gift card from Delta Points. Also, please keep in mind the blog is PG-13 so anything that is not nice will not count (or be posted). Let’s have some fun with this! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information