I love Skybonus. Delta not only gives GM+ double Skymiles, but if you have a business and a Skybonus account you are getting even more than that. Tell me another airline that rewards business as much as Delta! I have blogged about Skybonus before HERE and you can read all about it.

YouTube Preview Image

So take a look at the current bonus that is going on till the end of this year. You can download a PDF of the promotion HERE for the full T&C. The bottom line is you need to sign up for a new Skybonus account by using this link HERE. Then, you will need to fly within 60 days of enrollment with the code!

While the Skybonus points are not as valuable as Skymiles I tend to use mine for Skyclub passes (takes 30k) or for 10 pack of amenity / drink coupons (takes just 10k). Enjoy – Rene

Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
RESERVE/PLATINUM/GOLD
from American Express®
Click here for more information

Join the 1000+ Delta Points daily e-mail subscribers

Posted by Delta Points | 33 Comments

33 Responses to “30,000 Skybonus points for opening a new Delta Air Lines Skybonus account + one flight!”

1. Matt W says:

Does the flight have to be a booking made after you open the account, or can it be a flight that is already booked and paid for?

Thanks!

2. [...] Delta Small Business Bonus: Enroll in Delta’s small business SkyBonus and then credit a flight within 60 days to earn 30,000 bonus points which are not the same as bonus miles, rather the bonus is enough for 4 lounge day passes, a domestic upgrade on a full fare ticket, or 30 drink chits. Details of the offer here (.pdf) (Via Delta Points) [...]

3. pablo says:

What if I have opened an account before but never used it? Can I call and have them added this code for me?

4. justatraveler says:

when do you receive the delta lounge passes? Is there an expiration date on them? So 30k sign up is good for 4 passes??? I have already booked and paid for a one way domestic ticket for travel next Month. Will this count as my flight? Also, very concern about giving my SSN to sign up…Why would Delta need it? Would they check my credit report or verify that is me?

5. I basically have the same question as pablo. I have a one way flight on sunday ORD-LGA. I already registered for sky bonus, but don’t think I included it when I made my reservation for sunday’s flight. Is it automatically added, or do I have to actually add it. thank you.

6. Delta Points says:

@all – you can add you skybous # before you fly. See video for how to in post.

7. justatraveler says:

Is the link for the 30k for targetted individuals or not

8. Delta Points says:

@justatraveler – not targeted any biz can use.

9. Corbett Kroehler says:

Because I also fly United quite a bit, I examined their version of SkyBonus. It’s attractive but not for tiny businesses. Whereas Delta will allow you to join with only 2 employees, United requires 5.

What’s not to love about SkyBonus?

10. david says:

Rene,

I am flying Delta in the next month using Award miles + (fuel surchage paid out of pocket) Would I still qualify for this SkyBonus promo?

Thanks

11. Delta Points says:

@David – offically no but sometimes partners cone through. Plan for no.

12. Kyle says:

I attempt to add my skybonus number to my delta.com profile and it won’t let me save it. So basically you have to manually add each ticket every time you fly.

13. Steve says:

According to the FAQ to register, you need a travel agent. What are people doing who don’t have one (I book all my own flights)?

FAQ Requirements: The ARC/IATA number, email address and contact information of your preferred travel agency

14. Delta Points says:

@Steve – you do not need a TA any biz can enroll.

15. Mary says:

I sent an email and asked if we could get some sign-up points even though we already have an account. These points accrue so slowly that 30K is a great deal. I will let you know. The email said they would respond back in 4 days!!

16. Delta Points says:

@Mary – grt please do! Rene

17. Vicente says:

So, can you apply to get credit for employee tickets that were purchased under their names? I notice that the tickets I purchase using my own account show up in SkyBonus even before they are flown just with zero miles. Some tickets that were purchased in other names & personal credit cards, that I have sent in requests for credit on, are still not showing up many weeks later. I’m wondering if it just takes a really long time, or if they’ll be denied or what. In future if this is going to be such a hassle I’ll do all bookings myself. I’m aiming to save up enough to grant Silver Medallion to someone.

Thanks for pointing out this program a while back!

18. Delta Points says:

@Vicente – you can put in your Skybonus number, if they are employed by you, in their Skymiles record then you will automatically get credit every time they fly. You can also request credit for past trips yes. – Rene

19. Jason74 says:

Can I utilize this if I am sole proprietor and don’t a federal tax ID or VAT number?

20. Delta Points says:

@Jason – offically no. Some have reported sucess however.

21. Carl says:

I should have waited. I signed up a while ago. No bonus. But they recently asked me to do a survey, and I earned 10,000 points. I feel better now.

22. Jiang says:

I registered but I do not think the promo code was included when I signed up. I have to wait 2 days it says until someone gets back to me – perhaps to see if I got approved? Will it be possible for me to request the promo code to be added so I can get credit?

23. Delta Points says:

@Jiang – if you used my link it was filled in for you. It takes 4-8 weeks to get the points AFTER you fly. – Rene

24. Kathy says:

I just signed up a few days ago. No bonus miles for me. Just the 2000 miles for doing the introduction questions on the website.

25. Delta Points says:

@Kathy – it will take 4-8 weeks after your first flight.e

26. Kathy says:

I can’t remember if I clicked on the link above or not so I just emailed them and gave them the promo code. We’ll see if I get credited. Thanks!

27. A says:

Silly question, but is this for businesses only?

28. Mark says:

Thank, I just joined using your promo code. I have two flights I already booked coming up. Once they oaky me Ill take the video and add to my flights. I assume it doesnt work on discounted travel?

Thanks for the great ideas

29. Beth says:

is there a current promotion for 2013 that will award bonus miles for sign up?

30. Delta Points says:

@Beth – not right now. Will blog it as soon as I can find one! – Rene

31. tscateh says:

Thanks, I would like to know when there is a 2013 promotion as well!

32. Delta Points says:

@tscateh – Oh I will be sure to blog about it!

Delta Points is a divison of RDL Enterprises LLC. The opinions expressed in this site, unless the sources are otherwise explicitly given, are the author's own, and under no circumstance should be considered as suggestions or advice or a course of action to be taken by the reader. If you decide to follow what has been discussed on this site by the author or by those who comment, you are solely responsible for the consequences of your own actions. Delta Points make no promises or guarantees whatsoever and the ideas shared may or may not work for your particular situation and your results may vary. In accordance with federal guidelines, Delta Points is required to disclose any relationship Delta Points has with a product manufacturer or service provider when Delta Points writes about the product or service on this site. Much of the time, Delta Points does have a financial relationship with most, if not all, of the companies mentioned on this site. Delta Points is benefiting financially from most of the things you click on, read, or look at while you are on this site. Many of the links that Delta Points posts about will have an affiliate connection. If you decide to purchase the product or service through an affiliate link, Delta Points will get paid a commission. Delta Points attempts to keep all information on this site up to date, however that's not always possible given how quickly information can change. Act accordingly.