This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through the American Express Affiliate Program.
So here are some of the latest updates you may want to know about:
- Great news for CVG at last. Frontier is coming to town. When they came in to SBN, prices went WAY down on a bunch of routes to DEN. So, and if you have a Buy-One-Get-One-Free from Delta AMEX, you may want to start looking very soon for some killer deals!
- I can tell you I have been impressed as of late with Delta bag handling. Most times, SHOCKINGLY EVEN IN SBN, priority bags both come out (wow) and come out 1st. And in ATL & DTW even flying internationally they come out fast! On-time performance for me has been good as of late as well (they seem to be padding schedules a bit I think). How about you?
- And the AJC has a follow up on the same topic. I have also been impressed with Delta getting out in front of weather issues and allowing many flexible changes. Good form!
- Delta is adding some routes to Burlington Vt., Green Bay, Wis. and Anchorage, Alaska. Never been to any of them but why not. I so want to visit Alaska one day!
- I will never own an Airline stock. Guess I am too risk averse. But others seem to think DAL will still go up. With MQD’s on the way I am not so sure.
- Delta is also announcing the alignment of benefits between each other’s frequent flyer program, SkyMiles and SMILES. I have never visited South America but look forward to that one day as well.
Don’t forget to vote for who is going to WIN the Superbowl for a chance at some iGo’s! – Rene
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information