This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through the American Express Affiliate Program.
I want you all to look very closely at the video in the 1st new bit below. See just how many things these folks got WRONG! We need to understand that, unlike Delta Points readers, MOST, and I fully stand by this as I often ask DM’s in Skyclubs, do not understand what is on the way for Delta in 2014. Now for us, that can be good. But wow do we all need to keep up with Delta news and I will do my best to help you do just that.
- CNBC has lots of WRONG Delta info HERE
- Maybe the VA 49% was not a good buy is HERE
- DAL stock price is “UP” big time HERE
- Delta is growing LAX big time is HERE
- Our CEO is not a fan of METAL onboard is HERE
- I am not the only one who loves lounge time is HERE
- It is hard to drive a jet some days is HERE
- The Chicago Seminares 2013 are OPEN for registration is HERE
- Need 5000+ MQM’s? Sill live MR is HERE
Oh my, these are interesting times to be a Delta flyer. Everyone seems to be saying that soon Delta will go to a fully revenue based system where a Skymile is worth 1 cent period (or less). I think this would be a disaster and would end first class redemption on Delta for almost everyone. Not only that, but the backlash (including yours truly) would never end. What do you think is on the way? – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information