This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through the American Express Affiliate Program.
I have in the past, as you can see here, compared the Delta Platinum AMEX – vs - Silver Medallion. The bottom line is the winner is to have both the status and the card for the casual or infrequent Delta flyer (the frequent Delta flyer should have the AMEX Reserve card)!
AMEX has just updated the Delta AMEX Platinum offer and the perks are nice for $150 non-waved fee. You get
- 35,000 Skymiles after spending $1000 in 90 days
- 5,000 MQMs
- $100 Statement credit with your first Delta purchase (must be a Delta merchant code)
- Zone 1 priority boarding
- Free bag for you and 8 more on the same itinerary
- Receive a domestic economy class companion certificate each year upon renewal
- Chance to be Delta MQD exempt with $25,000 spend in 2014
- Skyclub access for just $25 per visit
- And the list of perks goes on and on!
Keep in mind if you have had the Delta GOLD or PLATINUM or RESERVE card in the past 365+ days you are NOT eligible for this bonus offer. – René
PS – The Business card offer is also the same if you want that card!
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information