This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through the American Express Affiliate Program.
It is really fun being a Delta focused blogger. Clearly I love “my” beloved airline and we all know it IS the best airline in the world. From the best seats, to reliability and on-time, to customer service, to wifi and on and on the list never ends!
But you know what, there is a reason I stared the Fireside chats as a regular weekly feature commencing with the founder of BoardingArea Randy Petersen. You see these guys and gals are good. Not just a little good, but really good. And a bunch of them either love flying Delta or just know a thing or two about our airline. Like what? Look just a few:
- Adam, who is my all things booking guru when it comes to not just Delta but other airlines had a great piece about issues with CrossoverRewards not posting. I bet he keeps on this one!
- My friend PM&M has a good post about picking up 50,000 Skymiles via Fidelity if you have extra cash you can park there for a while.
- One of our two experts on traveling with little ones, Mommy Points, alerted me to a deal I could not pass up on to Hawaii (more to come soon).
- A soon to be Diamond Medallion Delta flyer (and excellent Delta Points bag handler ), MJ on Travel has a great post about booking with Pay With Miles in 1st class. It is neat that you can earn MQMs and RDMs when spending Skymiles this way.
- Then our own Gary from View from the Wing, who seems to have a bit of a thing about Delta, sorta says hummmm about the wording changes to the Delta award charts. Delta does enough sneaky as-is but this to me does just seem to be a wording thing.
- Stefan our own Rapid Travel Chai who is also a Delta Diamond (maybe leaving us for UA but time will tell) does get to fly a bunch on the company dime. But, even so, he warns about issues with Delta promotions. I just HATE Delta targeted promotions. Just about all of them are UBER-targeted, just make me MAD, and even when you sign up you may get a ROCK as Stefan shows!
- Then we have Jake from modhop who has just a kool blog idea going. He takes a peak at a place I never knew existed at MSP (did you?)! I tend to spend most of my time in Skyclubs but need to go walkabout more I think!
Anyway, I hope you peek at these posts from my colleagues recently as well as all of the BoardingArea bloggers – especially when they talk about our Delta! – René
▲Delta▲ SkyMiles® Credit Card
from American Express®
Click here for more information