June 20, 2013
If you’ve looked at any blogs recently (or even opened your web browser once or twice), then you’ve probably seen that Chase has improved signup offer offers for the Chase Ink cards through Saturday June 22. Lucky for you, I’ve compiled the 45 best uses for those points. OK, actually, I didn’t. Instead, I simply listed posts from some other bloggers who listed the best uses of Ultimate Rewards points, and I added up their bullet points. Expect a lot of overlap:
- Million Mile Secrets: What Can You Do With 65,000 Ultimate Rewards Points? (7)
- Mommy Points: What to do with 65,000 Ultimate Rewards Points? (5)
- View from the Wing: The Best 11 Ways to Leverage Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points (11)
- The Points Guy: Maximize Monday: What Will 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Get You? (4)
- The Points Guy: Top 10: Ways To Maximize Each Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partner (10)
- Frugal Travel Guy: One Week Only! 60,000 Point Sign-up Bonus for Chase Ink Cards | Frugal Travel Guy (8)
- Yes, Ultimate Rewards points are awesome. Lots of great stuff can be done with them, and you can get amazing value from them.
- Yes, Chase Ink cards are super awesome. 5X office supplies! 5X telecom & internet & cable! Awesome signup bonuses!
- No, you do not have to drop everything to sign up for this deal. See my post, “Pondering limited time credit card signup offers,” for my perspective.
- If you decide to sign-up anyway, please see my post “How to sign up for the Ink Bold (or Ink Plus).” The same instructions also work for the Ink Cash and Ink Classic.