For some, these are like gold-dust. Seriously. The only things more converted that these in the aviation world are the Rimowa Amenity Kits.
What am I talking about? The Lufthansa First Class Terminal Rubber Ducks
Now, I won this from Lucky at TravelMagic (who landed it on my head too. A Lucky shot there indeed – stop the groaning down the back) for guessing an answer correctly of where to get space on Lufthansa First.
However, I’m a bit guilty from winning it as I like to collect stuff. Therefore, I’m giving it away!
To win this prime piece of squeaky quacking rubbery ducky goodness, branded by Lufthansa, all you have to do is in the comments box below
TELL ME YOU BEST AIRLINE FREEBIE YOU GOT…
(Legitimate Non self-incriminating ones please!!!)
This can be anything – a bottle of champers, an upgrade, a Rubber Duck, an amenity kit… anything!
You’ve got until Sunday 29th September 15:00BST to get your entry in.
Since we’re at 100 entries, I lso have an Asiana Airlines Business Class Amenity Kit up for grabs too!!!!
- Prize is one Lufthansa First Class Service Duck in Blue.
- Entry is via this post only.
- Post in the comments section. Please note, notes are subject to moderation and may not appear straight away.
- Prize will be drawn using the wonderful Random.org
- One entry only allowed. Don’t be greedy people!
- Deadline for Entries is 15:00BST Sunday 29th September
- Delivery will be by post. I’m not liable if it goes walkies around the postal systems of the world.
- My say is final. Whiners will end up with Tesco Value White Chocolate.
- The Prize is not sponsored by Lufthansa, but was accepted as a Gift from Lucky of One Mile at Time. So the winner also needs to say thank you to him too…
- I’m not as snappy as my Jeanne at Heels First Travelwith my boring disclaimers.
Well – GO FOR IT AND GOOD LUCK!