As usual, I’m now deep-writing mode, fighting spelling and grammar checkers and getting the trip report out for “Making Brussels Interesting with TravelMagic and Brussels Airlines”.
However, the pictures and videos are now live for those wanting to whet their appetites:
- To Birmingham Airport, At Birmingham Airport and Lounge http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/09/20/brussels-trip-pre-flight.html
- SN2050 Birmingham Airport to Brussels National Airport
- TravelMagic photos – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/09/23/travelmagic.html
- The Pantone Hotel – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/09/24/pantone-hotel.html
- A Day in Brussels
- From the Atomium to Midi – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/09/25/a-tram-from-the-atomium-to-midi.html
- Around the Grande Place – http://www.photoblog.com/kevincm/2013/09/26/around-the-grande-place.html
- Back to Brussels Airport
- SN2047 Brussels National Airport to Birmingham Airport
And yes, there are no pictures of the Atomium. Why? You’ll find out sooner rather than later…
- Take off from BHX – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4elPAPCzy5g
- Landing at BRU – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0S6N5WHkQw
- Evening Take off at BRU – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVfuyYT9C4
- Night landing at BHX – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_UU6QlQ5M
The trip report will start going live on Monday evening – tune in around 17:00BST/18:00CET onwards, and should provide a week’s worth of insight, photos and… the usual madness you’d expect from a GhettoIFE trip report.
Oh yes. There was a draw wasn’t there? Look out for the results tomorrow!