I haven’t had so much laughter in days like when I was getting done with breakfast at one of Mumbai’s oldest establishments. I walked out and happened to pass by a travel agency’s office, and found something terribly wrong with this picture. Any guesses what is wrong?

photom

Would you book tickets with a TA who does not know the plane he booked you on? Fancy your chances of an upgrade here?

Have a good day folks. Winking smile

Live From A Lounge is present on Facebook, Twitter & available via email, RSS.

Posted by Ajay Awtaney | 8 Comments

8 Responses to “Crazy Airplane Pic: an Airbus 350 dressed like an Airbus 380”

1. Andrew says:

I can’t see it too clearly but it seems to say this plane is an A380.

2. Nick M. says:

Well obviously is the new BoeingBus A380 Dreamliner…

3. AJ says:

@Nick M, Love the name you called it! ;)

4. You're a fool says:

Seriously?

That’s an Airbus A350… not a Boeing 787!

(See halfway down the page: http://www.airbus.com/aircraftfamilies/passengeraircraft/a350xwbfamily/a350-1000/)

Get your facts right before you start laughing away… Fool

5. Seriously? says:

So now you delete my comment and changed your subject so that you don’t look like an idiot? And… in the meantime you make your readers that commented look like idiots?!?!

Good work.

This is really disappointing. I suggest that you just delete this post as you have embarrassed yourself completely.

P.S. Try not to write blogs where you comment on how stupid other people are, when you are the one who is coming off as uneducated.

6. Doug says:

It’s an Airbus A350 now in the planning stages. Should be in service later in the decade. So yeah I’d go to this travel agent, they know the future of aviation

7. hulagrrl210 says:

Looks like they’re missing a few engines there…oh yeah, and the upper deck!