Here is a repeat of an October article for Hyatt Gold Passport 5,000 bonus points (rate code = GP5000) on two-night stays at 27 hotels in the west.
During the past two weeks I have used this offer twice. The remarkable aspect of this special offer available through December 30 is the rate was lower than any other rate, even AAA, on both of my stays.
In combination with the Great 10K offer for 10,000 points every 5 nights through December 15, the two 2-night stays earned 9,000 bonus points per 2-night stay.
Here is my earlier Loyalty Traveler article from October 7.
Book Special Offer Code 5000GP and earn 5,000 bonus points for a minimum two-night stay from September 25 through December 30 at 27 hotels in California, Washington, or Vancouver and Calgary Canada. You will also receive 15% off dining and spa services.
This offer is combinable with The Great 10K promotion for 10,000 points after 5 nights at Hyatt brands. Essentially you can earn over 10,000 points with a two-night stay.
Rates are 15% off daily rate and comparable or even lower than advance purchase and AAA rates for many of these hotels.
- Andaz San Diego
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Highlands Inn, a Hyatt Hotel (Carmel/Monterey)
- Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf (San Francisco)
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (Los Angeles)
- Hyatt Regency Irvine (Disneyland area-Orange County)
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla (San Diego area)
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay (San Diego)
- Hyatt Regency Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
- Hyatt Regency Orange County
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs Suites
- Hyatt Regency Sacramento
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara (San Jose)
- Hyatt Regency Valencia (Los Angeles area)
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa (Santa Rosa, north of San Francisco)
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza (near Ventura-Oxnard)
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue (Seattle area)
- Hyatt at Olive 8 (Seattle)
- Grand Hyatt Seattle
- Hyatt Regency Calgary (Alberta)
Hyatt Regency Vancouver (British Columbia)
Over the next couple of days I will be blogging from Las Vegas where my Expedia.ca SAVE300 hotel trips will place me in City Center, literally. Next stop Aria Resort Las Vegas by way of Phoenix. I look forward to missing today’s rain in Monterey.