Earn 1,000 Starpoints for your first Le Meridien hotel stay and then 2,000 bonus Starpoints for each additional stay at any of 11 Le Meridien hotels in USA (8), Canada (1) and French Polynesia (2) from December 3, to February 28, 2013. There is no promotion limit for this offer as indicated by the promotion name: “Limitless Earnings with Le Meridien Hotels and Resorts”.
This offer requires SPG promotion registration by January 15, 2013. Bonus points credit will be given retroactively for eligible stays within the promotion period. This offer may be combined with other SPG promotions.
SPG free night award stays and Cash & Points stays do not count for this offer. Any stay including an award night will not earn the bonus points.
Le Meridien Participating Hotels
- Palm Springs Le Parker Méridien Palm Springs
- San Francisco Le Méridien San Francisco
- Cambridge Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT
- Minneapolis Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis
- New York Le Parker Méridien New York
- Philadelphia Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Dallas Le Méridien Dallas by the Galleria
- Arlington Le Méridien Arlington
- Montreal Le Méridien Versailles
- Bora Bora Le Méridien Bora Bora
- Tahiti Le Méridien Tahiti
2,000 starpoints is equivalent to about $50 in points value. That is a significant bonus consideration on Le Meridien hotel stays for this promotion that does not require a special rate offer to earn the bonus points.
One of my favorite drinking pubs in San Francisco, Elephant & Castle is across the street from Le Meridien. Le Meridien San Francisco is one of my favorite hotels in the city and one of the few skyscraper hotels with rooms offering a balcony.