Posted by Ric Garrido

Jaunt around the world for one year, blog and work social media on the experience and make $100,000 a year.

Is this the best job in the world?

Jauntaroo is a two year old travel site with the mission to match travelers with their ideal vacation destination. The company is currently taking applications for the Chief World Explorer position.

The voluntourism component of this position is the aspect I find admirable.

Jauntaroo’s mission is simple – to match travelers with global vacation destinations. Simply click what you love in vacations and we’ll match you with destinations based on your preferences and budget! Some think of us as a vacation search engine – we consider ourselves your Vacation Matchmaker!

We have begun the search for our Chief World Explorer who will travel the globe for one year visiting destinations, sharing experiences and creating content for Jauntaroo while earning a salary of $100,000.00!

We are not kidding – this is the real deal! Travel, explore, experience the world and get paid. How can YOU help people know where to go on vacation? Click here to view some of the destinations our Chief World Explorer will visit!

Best Job Around the World Job Details

Candidate Requirements

• Be at least 18 years old.
  • Speak and write English proficiently.
  • Create a 60-second video to apply.
  • Get fans to support your video submission.
  • Deadline to apply is September 15, 2013.

image

The Best Job Around the World.

Ric Garrido, writer and owner of Loyalty Traveler, shares news and views on hotels, hotel loyalty programs and vacation destinations for frequent guests.

Follow Loyalty Traveler on Twitter and Facebook and RSS feed or subscribe to a daily email newsletter on the upper left side of this page.

17 Responses

1. $100k? That’s like a week of credit card affiliate referrals, so why bother? ;)

2. […] Traveler explains that you can apply for the best job in the world! ($100K salary plus […]

3. @Gene – That is certainly achievable in a year with credit card payouts from Chase around $250 for approved application. One or two credit card referrals approved per day earns $100,000 for a travel blogger.

4. I would be perfect for this job. I have no obligations right now. I love to travel, and you’ll love my work. I will travel anywhere you want.

Comment by nick holmes on August 23rd, 2013 at 6:18 am
  5. Could, say, a family do this? Could the person travel with their spouse/children?

6. I am perfect for this job. I have traveled all over the US and Europe as a child .

7. Sounds fantastic! I would do that for free!

8. After traveling to 28 countries and 49 states, I am definitely qualified for this job. My favorite part of business travel is taking pictures and sending notes home on Facebook and email, with pictures, sharing experiences where I have been. I’ll get to work on the video.

9. I am perfect for this job.I work 17 years in Brazil by the hostel and now it is time to know the country of friends, cultures and guests that I met.

Comment by adriana Bordi on August 27th, 2013 at 2:48 pm
  10. @Gene, @RicGarrido,
    How do these credit card referrals work that you’re speaking of? Is this available to individuals who set up businesses to indepedently do this, or to agencies or established, multi-employee businesses?
    Thanks!

11. love travelling and getting to know other cultures.

Comment by ARGYRO TSAKANIKA on August 30th, 2013 at 1:32 pm
  12. Please send information on how to apply for this great position .being a tennis player and a coach and love traveling to all the best spa and resort around the world , would be something I know and would love to do making a living at it .

Comment by Greg Lyons on August 30th, 2013 at 1:43 pm
  13. Please send information on how to apply for this great position .being a tennis player and a coach and love traveling to all the best spa and resort around the world ,

Comment by Greg Lyons on August 30th, 2013 at 1:44 pm
  14. So, this is like a contest right?

15. thanks to giving a very good information about travel on our blog. It is very nice blog.If any body want to visit Rajasthan at Bharatpur in India, please visit this site.
    http:/www.mahalkhaspalace.com
    This is very beautiful place to visit keoladeo national park for bird sanctuary and and historical places.

16. Ric,

Did you see that Jauntaroo has announced its Top 50 picks for the Chief World Explorer job?

Best

Gareth

17. Christopher G. Christopher G. Christopher G. Christopher G. Christopher G. Christopher G.
    He’s your guy!! He’s your guy!!

Comment by Earl Caffrey on October 12th, 2013 at 7:42 pm