Hyatt Gold Passport is an upper upscale and luxury hotel chain. The hotel chain has been buying up smaller hotel chains in recent years for much more rapid expansion than building new hotels. Hyatt Hotels has grown from 399 hotels at year-end 2009 and numbers about 535 hotel properties in November 2013.
- Park Hyatt – Luxury, 33 hotels in 20 countries, 6,535 rooms.
- Andaz – Luxury, 10 hotels in 4 countries, 2,116 rooms.
- Grand Hyatt – Luxury, 40 hotels in 20 countries, 22,262 rooms.
- Hyatt - Upper Upscale, 38 hotels in 5 countries, 8,502 rooms
- Hyatt Regency – Upper Upscale, 149 hotels in 33 countries, 70,135 rooms.
- Hyatt House – Upper Upscale extended stay, 58 hotels in USA, 8,154 rooms.
- Hyatt Place – Upper Upscale, 182 hotels in 3 countries, 23,888 rooms.
- Hyatt Vacation Club, 25 residential timeshare properties in 10 countries, 2,064 units.
Hotel Chain Scale Segment 2013 Smith Travel Research STR used to rank hotels is scale based on average daily rate for the brand in the USA and globally.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Membership Levels and Benefits.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Airline Partners and Earn Miles.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Purchase and Transfer Points.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Reward Nights and Hotel Reward Category Lists.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Paid Night Upgrades for points.
- Hyatt Gold Passport Buy and Transfer Points. $24 per 1,000 points, up to 40,000 points per calendar year.
**** Earn Hyatt Gold Passport for dining and spa services as a non-guest at participating Hyatt Hotels. Loyalty Traveler post April 4, 2012. Hyatt Gold Passport Enhancement – Diamond members receive 50% bonus on Welcome Amenity points if points do not automatically post after stay. Loyalty Traveler post November 5, 2011.