Tomorrow (10/31) is the deadline for making a reservation to take advantage of the Radisson Hotels “Stay One, Get One” promotion.  This promotion is the best active hotel promotion for most families since you receive a free night to use after staying just one night at a Radisson or Radisson Blu Hotel in the US, Canada, or the Caribbean when you register for the promotion and book a qualified stay before October 31st.  Your qualified stay must take place between October 1st and December 31st at a Radisson or Radisson Blue in the US, Canada, or the Caribbean.  Your free night can then be used at any Radisson or Radisson Blu in the US, Canada, or the Caribbean by December 31, 2013.

You can read all about the promotion in this post.  The main point I want to get across in this post is that the deadline to register to book your qualifying stay is tomorrow (Halloween)!  Your stay doesn’t have to actually happen until the end of the year, but the terms state that you have to register and book your stay by the end of October.

If you are looking to spend as little out of pocket as possible for your stay, then take a few minutes to learn about the Club Carlson “Best Rate Guarantee” policy.  You can also register for an additional Club Carlson promotion that will award at least 2,000 bonus points for your stay here.

My husband has already completed this promotion and the free stay posted to his account within a few business days.  From what I can tell, as long as there is standard award availability then the free night via this promotion can be utilized.  Now I have to decide by tomorrow if I will be in a city where I can participate in this promotion by the end of the year.

5 Responses to “Tomorrow (10/31) is Last Chance for the Radisson “Stay One, Get One” Promotion”

1. PointPDX says:

Google Offer has a deal in Portland Oregon: $89 for one night stay at Radisson and two weeks’ parking.

I don’t need the room but have a one-week vacation during Thanksgiving that can use the parking.

Do you think use Google Offer to book a room in Radisson will qualify for this BOGO offer?

2. WichitaViajero says:

@MP
    are you aware of anybody participating on a similar promotion and redeeming at any location worldwide? are they really going to hold you to redeem your stay in the states, and the caribbean?

3. Ian says:

I wish I could do this but I am going to spend the rest of the year in Hawaii and there are no Radissons in the entire state.

4. Michael says:

I’m loving this promo. Paid $60 a night for a 2-night stay at Radisson International Drive in Orlando (one night for each me and the wife) and got 2 certificates. Now we’re booked for the Radisson in Times Square to watch the ball drop on 12/31/13. That hotel is retailing for $589 per night. Saved over $1,000! Thank you!

5. dj says:

Early Oct i booked a Dallas area Raddison for Nov 3rd, just learned that its just changed affiliation to IHG on Nov 1. I had to cancel the reservation – never imagined this.